- We can accept files through email, flash drives, CDs
- If you are providing your own artwork, please supply us with a vector file (when possible) Examples of vector files include: Illustrator (.ai), and Illustrator (.eps) file, an Illustrator (.pdf) file or a Corel draw (.cdr) files.
- By supplying vector artwork, there is no need for our Art Department to recreate the design(s).
- We can also work the raster images, such as (.jpg), (.tif),(.png), (.gif),(.bmp) files. However, in most cases this would require us to recreate the design.
- A raster artwork may not need to be recreated if it is black and white line drawing.